For those struggling with drug or alcohol addiction, there is always hope and recovery is never out of reach. If you or someone you know is struggling with drugs or alcohol please use the resources below:
- The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) helps you find treatment programs throughout the country. You can also call 1-800-662-HELP.
- The Partnership at Drugfree.org gives parents information about teen drug use and can help them find treatment for their child. There is also a toll-free helpline for parents (1-855-378-4373)
- NIDA’s DrugPubs Research Dissemination Center provides informational resources on drugs, drugs abuse and treatment.
- NIDA for Teens: The Science Behind Drug Abuse helps educate adolescents ages 11 through 15 as well as their parents and teachers on the science behind drug use.
- Recovery.org provides detailed information about top Maryland addiction recovery centers. There is also a toll-free number to help you book rehab (1-888-566-1132)
- Rehabs.com helps you find a top rated rehabilitation facility in Maryland for yourself or someone you love